Kit includes: A zip file containing 6 digital image files in JPG and PNG formats. Each image file is at 300 dpi resolution. The PNG file comes on a transparent background and JPG on white background. The set comes with the digital stamp ready to color (outlines), as well as the colored image. Digital files can be re-sized, rotated or flipped to fit your crafting needs. Available for you to download after checkout.
Attention: This particular set comes with some extra images (a paper, and a composition) that will help you to create beautiful designs very quickly! :o) Of course, the inked and colored digis comes as usual.
1 Inked Digital Stamp (outlines) ready to color in JPG format on a white background
1 Inked Digital Stamp (outlines) ready to color in PNG format on transparent background
1 Colored Digital Stamp ready to use in JPG format on a white background
1 Colored Digital Stamp ready to use in PNG format on transparent background
1 background/paper matching the character WITHOUT the character
1 Composition: The character on the background
The outlines of our stamps are sharp, well defined, clean and organic. They print lovely. The real size of the stamps fits an area of 6 x 6 inches. But you can enlarge the image significantly (for example an A4 sheet) without losing quality.
* Entirely inked and painted by hand using digital media
* Don't forget to check all the promo images.
- Impression Tips: The higher the quality of the paper, the better the impression. Use some heavy cardstock or matte photo paper for better results! Make sure your page scaling setting is set to NONE. Some printers automatically re-set themselves each time. This step is important, as it will allow you to print your image in actual size. Edit the files if you want. Add embellishments, add your text. Have fun!
- Delivery: All products are available for you to download automatically after checkout. Once you made the payment through Paypal site you have to return to our store. Paypal Will redirect you to your account with all the download buttons. However you can always download the products from your account. Log yourself, go to your account, click view on previous orders and you'll find all the downloads. All the images are compressed in zip files. In order to extract the content you need to use a program like winzip or winrar. With that software installed in your computer, when you click the right button of your mouse will show the option extract here or extract... (in this second option you can choose the place where the will be located). It's very simple.
- You must give credit to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ with a clickable link anywhere in the product description wherever the design is displayed.
- You must give credit to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ in your README file
- You must give credit to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ with a legible text (not have to be big, but legible) in your products Image.
Buyers can use the resources by incorporating them into a design or product or their own which changes the original work in a notable transformative way. The purchased image must be incorporated and modified into a new design. A design that is significantly different from the original product. Slight change the hues of the image, remove some or add some detail (like a frame. little textures) is not enough. The buyer can not resell or give away the original files, as is, in any way. There are a million ways to use the design resources and create derivative products for commercial sale. But they cannot simply be repackaged with a new name and under a new design label.
Up to you. Credit not required, but appreciated.
Copyright © 2013 The Paper Shelter, All rights reserved