A zip file containing 8 digital image files in JPEG and PNG formats. Each image file is at 300dpi resolution. The PNG file with a transparent background can be used for layering multiple digital image stamps. Set comes with the artline as well as the colored image.
*IMAGES SHOWN ARE NOT ACTUAL SIZE, THEY ARE MUCH LARGER. Digital files can be re-sized, rotated or flipped to fit your crafting needs.
*BACKGROUND IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Impression Tips: The higher the quality of the paper, the better the impression. Use some heavy cardstock or matte photo paper for better results! Make sure your page scaling setting is set to NONE. Some printers automatically re-set themselves each time. This step is important, as it will allow you to print your image in actual size. Edit the files if you want. Add embellishments, add your text. Have fun!
- Delivery: All products are available for you to download automatically after checkout. Once you made the payment through Paypal site you have to return to our store. Paypal Will redirect you to your account with all the download buttons. However you can always download the products from your account. Log yourself, go to your account, click view on previous orders and you'll find all the downloads.
- You must give credit to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ with a clickable link anywhere in the product description wherever the design is displayed.
- You must give credit to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ in your README file
- You must give credit to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ with a legible text (not have to be big, but legible) in your products Image.
Buyers can use the resources by incorporating them into a design or product or their own which changes the original work in a notable transformative way. The purchased image must be incorporated and modified into a new design. A design that is significantly different from the original product. Slight change the hues of the image, remove some or add some detail (like a frame. little textures) is not enough. The buyer can not resell or give away the original files, as is, in any way. There are a million ways to use the design resources and create derivative products for commercial sale. But they cannot simply be repackaged with a new name and under a new design label.
Up to you. Credit not required, but appreciated.
© 2010 The Paper Shelter