Kit includes: This is a set that includes 12 high resolution Vintage Christmas Papers. These highly detailed papers respond to the same style, but each one is unique and different. Hyper-realistic textures, warm colors, beautiful graphics and a crumpled paper texture. You can use these papers and add them to your Christmas decorations, Christmas party accessories, bag toppers, crafts of all kinds, etc.! Use this set for cards, scrapbooking, signs, etc! They will look awesome!
Format: JPEG 300dpi for optimum print quality. 6 x 6 inches.
- Impressions Tips: The higher the quality of the paper and the printer, the better the impression. Use some good cardstock, illustration paper or photo paper for better results! Make sure your page scaling setting is set to NONE. Some printers automatically re-set themselves each time. This step is important, as it will allow you to print your template in actual size. If you want to re size your template, be sure to re size all other elements of the template as well. Edit the files if you want. Add embellishments, add your text. Have fun!
- Delivery: All products are available for you to download automatically after checkout. Once you made the payment through Paypal site you have to return to our store. Paypal Will redirect you to your account with all the download buttons. However you can always download the products from your account. Log yourself, go to your account, click view on previous orders and you'll find all the downloads.
- You must give credit to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ with a clickable link anywhere in the product description wherever the design is displayed.
- You must give credit to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ in your README file
- You must give credit to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ with a legible text (not have to be big, but legible) in your products Image.
Buyers can use the resources by incorporating them into a design or product or their own which changes the original work in a notable transformative way. The purchased image must be incorporated and modified into a new design. A design that is significantly different from the original product. Slight change the hues of the image, remove some or add some detail (like a frame. little textures) is not enough. The buyer can not resell or give away the original files, as is, in any way. There are a million ways to use the design resources and create derivative products for commercial sale. But they cannot simply be repackaged with a new name and under a new design label.
Up to you. Credit not required, but appreciated.
Copyright © 2014 The Paper Shelter, All rights reserved