This product is so versatile and attractive that you are going to love him and use it many times.The main image of this pack is a beautiful vintage frame with flowers. You'll get a digitally handpainted composition ready to use and create the most impressive designs. For those who loves digital stamps you'll also get the outlines of the image, so you can color it! The inking of this particular image aims to simulate the vintage inking, so used on billboards and advertising; somewhat delicate, organic and loose.
But there's much more. With this pack you'll receive 3 label/header to use them for many purposes and occasions, another 2 labels or bookmarks and 2 lovely papers (both are provided in A4) This is a great artisan/designer resource for scrapbooking, greeting cards, decoupage, digital design, etc!
1 Handpainted vintage frame with flowers in png and jpg format
1 Inked (just the outlines) vintage frame with flowers in png and jpg format
3 Headers/labels in png and jpg format
2 Bookmarks/labels in png and jpg format
2 Papers (A4 format) in jpg format
14 files in total provided in high resolution.
- Impression Tips: The higher the quality of the paper, the better the impression. Use some heavy cardstock or matte photo paper for better results! Make sure your page scaling setting is set to NONE. Some printers automatically re-set themselves each time. This step is important, as it will allow you to print your image in actual size. Edit the files if you want. Add embellishments, add your text. Have fun!
- Delivery: All products are available for you to download automatically after checkout. Once you made the payment through Paypal site you have to return to our store. Paypal Will redirect you to your account with all the download buttons. However you can always download the products from your account. Log yourself, go to your account, click view on previous orders and you'll find all the downloads. All the images are compressed in zip files. In order to extract the content you need to use a program like winzip or winrar. With that software installed in your computer, when you click the right button of your mouse will show the option extract here or extract... (in this second option you can choose the place where the will be located). It's very simple.
- You must give credit to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ with a clickable link anywhere in the product description wherever the design is displayed.
- You must give credit to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ in your README file
- You must give credit to http://www.thepapershelter.com/ with a legible text (not have to be big, but legible) in your products Image.
Buyers can use the resources by incorporating them into a design or product of their own which changes the original work in a notable way, making it their own, new design. The buyer can not resell or give away the original files, as is, in any way. There are a million ways to use the design resources and create derivative products for commercial sale. But they cannot simply be repackaged with a new name and under a new design label.
Up to you. Credit not required, but appreciated.
Copyright © 2012 The Paper Shelter, All rights reserved