General Terms for both personal and commercial use:
(1) The Paper Shelter maintains legally possess the power to grant Buyer this license for all enclosed materials. Buyer is not purchasing the copyright of the graphics, only the right to use them. Buyer may not claim ownership to any of the original contents in whole, or in part. The Paper Shelter may revoke this license if any of the terms below are violated. Upon receipt of notice that the Buyer has violated any copyright laws or the terms or conditions of the License, the Buyer shall immediately delete all Product files, both in original and derivative form, contained in the notice.
(2) As in the case of software, the license is not transferrable. A customer may not redistribute or share the product files with dozens or hundreds or thousands of other people through filesharing groups and thereby deprive the original owner of the images of the rightful profit of their labor.
(3) Do not make digital stamps into rubber stamps.
(5) The Paper Shelter is the author and copyright holder of the images in this product package and retains copyright and ownership of the images included in this zipfile, and your license gives you the right to use the images under specific circumstances.:
1. you may not resell the original files, as is, in any venue.
2. you may not redistribute the products in filesharing groups.
3. you may not resave them in another file format and redistribute them, either for sale or for free, in filesharing groups or any other online or offline venue.
General Terms for Commercial Use (Also apply to all the areas)
There are limitations for commercial usage in specific areas, so please read them below. SEE RESTRICTIONS FOR DIGITAL CARDMAKING, DECOUPAGE, MASS MARKETING AND SIMILAR SPECIFIC USAGE LISTED BELOW.
The use of licensed imagery in both personal and commercial projects is permitted with specific provisos and exclusions. You can use the images in commercial projects such as webdesign, 3d texturing, printables projects, candy wrapper businesses, card making, 2d NEW compositions or design elements significantly DIFFERENTS from the original files. There are limitations for commercial usage in specific areas, so please read them below.
"The concept here is that when I license my images, they are intended to be used as design resources and to be incorporated into the licensee's own commercial products and/or into derivative designs or individual projects for commercial sale. It is never intended that the individual images be repackaged, with little or no design input, and be resold under another designer's name. Buyers can use the resources by incorporating them into a design or product or their own which changes the original work in a notable transformative way, making it their own, new design."
If you wish to create derivative designs using my design resources, I'm overjoyed and that's what I sell them for. But to create another set of products from them you must DO something that is makes them into your own unique design. The buyer is not permitted to simply recycle or reshuffle the original work into a new package and call that their artistic product.
Specific Restrictions for Specific Product Categories:
All my products may NOT be put into scrapbooking kits as individual elements as png or psd files, as is (or very similar), so that the designer is simply repackaging my work into a new product and calling it by another name and claiming to be the designer (this would fall under the category of resale/redistribution). The Buyer may use the Product as design resource in rendered images and derivative images (like paper or quickpages) for for any commercial projects, as long as the Artist's work is protected from extraction and the Buyer has not violated any other terms of the License. Original images sold in our store may NOT be included in scrapkits or commercial scrapbooking products for sale or to be given away online.
Decoupage Sheets, Intant Digital Card Companies or similar like craftUprint or card making download, etc.
CafePress, ImageKind, Zazzle, and similar online mass market, image-based stores
Buyers are not permitted to upload The Paper Shelter compositions, files or products, as is, to create products on a mass market basis online in their own stores. That is akin to providing my original work in its original form to a mass market under your own name. You may, however, create a unique design of your own using my products (like a collage background with figures or various design elements on it) and upload that as your own product. This leaves plenty of room for the use of the design resources for these venues. But you can not simply upload my images, in their original form, as the basis of a mass marketed product. Please note: this is a stronger rewording of an earlier statement in an effort to clarify the "no resale/redistribution" prohibition in this specific category of usage. There is no intention to confound anybody. The concept is the same: You can use the products to create your own derivative designs but you can not simply resell my original products, and especially not in the same stores in which I am selling it.
If you have any quiestion don't hesitate to email and ask for help.
The Paper Shelter